- This comprehensive formula features white willow extract(Salix alba) (bark), devil’s claw, Theracurmin curcumin extract, and boswellia extract(Boswellia serrata)
- Used in herbal medicine for short-term relief of low back pain
- Traditionally used for the relief of minor joint pain caused by osteoarthritis
- Contains 30 mg of Theracurmin, the most bioavailable form of curcumin, providing natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support
- Features InflamRelief, a natural source of antioxidants to protect joint tissues
Dolor Ease is a comprehensive formula providing some of the best-known natural extracts used in herbal medicine to support joint health and provide temporary relief from joint pain related to osteoarthritis.
White willow bark contains compounds such as salicin (chemically similar to aspirin) that have anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. Research shows that white willow bark can be effective for the short-term relief of low back pain and joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.1
Devil’s claw also contains compounds that have been seen in preliminary research to inhibit the inflammatory cascade.2 This extract has long been used in herbal medicine to help relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.3
Theracurmin is a highly bioavailable form of curcumin‡, a natural compound with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.4 Standard curcumin is poorly absorbed, but Theracurmin is produced using innovative proprietary technology to create small curcumin particles that dramatically increase bioavailability.
Dolor Ease also features InflamRelief, a source of antioxidants to help protect cells and joint tissues against oxidative damage, as well as boswellia, a plant extract used in herbal medicine to support joint health.
‡Scientific scrutiny revealed that Theracurmin was more bioavailable on a milligram-to-milligram basis than other leading? enhanced and regular forms of curcumin.
?As measured by SPINS 2014 data.