- Identical to the form produced by the human body for high bioavailability
- Improves many varied health conditions, including cardiovascular disease, cellular decomposition and oxidative stress
- Higher dosage of 200 mg keeps pace with the research
- Free of contamination by undesirable residue or microorganisms, including bacteria or yeast
- In a base of natural rice bran oil and vitamin E to ensure a stabilized and highly absorbable form of CoQ10
The majority of the clinical uses for CoQ10 are founded upon its role as an antioxidant, and its role in mitochondrial bioenergetics. It is a coenzyme for numerous reactions involved in cellular respiration, and is required for the efficient formation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the cellular currency which drives the majority of enzymatic reactions. As an antioxidant, CoQ10 is the only lipid-soluble antioxidant synthesized endogenously. It inhibits peroxidation of cell membrane lipids as well as circulating lipoproteins. CoQ10 supports cardiac tissues by improving endothelial function and by having a direct anti-atherogenic effect, which results in lower blood pressure and improved ventricular contractility.
In clinical trials, CoQ10 has shown benefit for a wide range of cardiovascular conditions, including congestive heart failure, hypertension, and prevention of myocardial infarction. It also had clinical benefits for a number of neurological conditions, including Huntington’s disease, migraine, and Parkinson’s disease. Oral CoQ10 has also had positive results in patients with periodontal disease, gingivitis, male infertility and statin induced myopathy.